Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Agape (ἀγάπη)- Sacrifical Love


1 Corinthians 13


While, 1 Corinthians 13 speaks of how to Agape (Love)  people, I can’t truly apply this Agape until I earnestly apply it to God!

I should ALWAYS have patience for a prayer to be answered, he has perfect timing! Love is patient..
I should ALWAYS be kind to His name! Love is kind.”
I should NEVER envy Him! Love..” does not envy,”
I should NEVER boast a part from God!  Love..“it does not boast,”
I should NEVER be prideful, all accomplishments and blessings are from God! Love.” is not proud.”
I should ALWAYS honor Him! Love..” .. is not rude,”
I should ALWAYS be humble! Love…” is not self-seeking,”
I should NEVER retaliate but Agape in truth because God is Truth and God is Love! Love…” is not easily angered,”
I should NEVER have a short temper towards God! Love…” keeps no record of wrongs.”
I should NEVER blame God for the wrongs done to me, God is good! ” Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.”
My Agape for God should ALWAYS protect his name! Love…” always protects,”
My Agape for God should ALWAYS trust Him! Love…  always trusts,”
My Agape for God should ALWAYS place Faith in Him! Love..”always hopes,”
My Agape for God should ALWAYS stand out even in my darkest hour! Love…” always perseveres.”
My Agape for God should NEVER end!”  Love never ends.”(HCSB)
My Agape God should NEVER fail!”  Love never fails.”(NIV)


“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”~Matthew 22:37-39

No comments:

Post a Comment