Friday, December 21, 2012

Things to think about


Give from my heart not from my pocket. “Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything--all she had to live on."~Mark 12:44

I can say many words of wonder but if it is not wisdom from God they mean nothing. Pray for wisdom! “If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God who gives generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to him.” James 1:5

Blessings can be seen even through a bread crumb. “God will bless us, and all the ends of the earth will fear him.”~Psalm 67:7

Even Jesus had wants but wanted the will of God more!  Want God’s will for my life more than desires. "Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."~Luke 22:42

Christians of a 3rd world country celebrate God more than the typical American Christian because they realize everything received is a blessing from God and have faith, hope and Agape. Humble myself and live out faith. “He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."~Matthew 17:20

How long do I have to pray til I find strength in my Lord Jesus? Until I acknowledge I can’t do anything a part from Him. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”~John 15:5

Does my faith grow strong when I don’t see justice served? Have faith that God will bring justice. “For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.”~Ecclesiastes 12:14

Complacency is state of neutrality, where I don't grow in Christ. Never be complacent, I live for God! “Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.”~Luke 9:23-24

Have patience and seek God! The will of God will come to us! "think about Him in all your ways,and He will guide you on the right paths."~Proverbs 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment