Friday, November 9, 2012

Living For God


"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."~Mark 6:33

Do all for His glory!
            “Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”~1 Corinthians 10:31

Desire God more than anything
“Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth.”~Psalm 73:25

I will fail but God is my strength
“My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”~Psalm 73:26

Humble myself daily
          “Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you.”~James 4:10

Express self-control in all situations
          “The end of all things is at hand; therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers.”~1 Peter 4:7

Be a servant of the Lord
            “If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.”~John 12:26

Focus on the Lord, make Him the center of my life
            “He must increase, but I must decrease.”~John 3:30

No comments:

Post a Comment